Blog Archive

Saturday 9 November 2019

Christmas Cracker Gift Boxes

Well, life's been rather hectic - hence why my blog posts have been few and far between!!! However, I HAD to come on today to share a Christmas Cracker Gift box that I've made (well, I've made quite a few of them actually!!). The template for how to make them is at the bottom, and hopefully there will be an accompanying video tutorial for them too!! Here are a couple of the Christmas Cracker gift boxes that I've made recently.
This first one was made using First Edition Winter Rose papers:-



This next one was made using Paper Addicts Christmas Belle papers:





This example was made using Paper Addicts Magical Stories 12x12 paper pad:-



This last example was made using First Edition Winter Rose 12x12 papers coupled up with Dovecraft Christmas Tales Decoupage:-



Here's the template for how to make this cracker box:-


Here's the video tutorial for the Christmas Cracker Gift Box:-


No comments:

Post a Comment