Blog Archive

Sunday 29 September 2019

Triangular Gift Box

Hi everyone. Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I've been super super busy!!! So I wanted to show you this box that I made recently. It's a Triangular box that can be made in several different sizes. I first saw this box on Mixed Up Crafts You tube channel, and I knew I had to give it a go!
This is the larger size box that requires two pieces of A4 card:-




I decided to downsize it to make a slightly smaller gift box. So for this one you only need one piece of A4. The template and measurements are shown at the bottom of this blog post:-





All the horizontal and vertical scorelines are mountain folds, and the diagonal scorelines are valley folds, and as usual - scorelines are the dotted lines and cut lines are the solid lines. I hope you'll have a go. When things quieten down a bit, I'll try to do a video tutorial for this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment