Blog Archive

Friday 14 February 2020

Large Squat Hexagonal Gift Box

Hi everyone! So today I'd like to share with you this Large Squat Hexagonal Gift Box. I came up with this design last year, but have only just got around to making a template for it and filming a video tutorial! So here's the box I made originally:-




I used First Edition Winter Rose papers for this box alongside gold mirri card.
Here's another box I made using Papermill Direct Cardstock and pattern papers from my stash:-



Here is the template I made for this box, and also the video tutorial:-



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic packaging, thanks so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas.Private Tutor Naples I appreciate when I see well written material.

    ReplyDelete