Blog Archive

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Exploding Box Christmas Card with Drawers

I recently saw on the Trimcraft site, an amazing project - Exploding Box Card with Drawers!!! It had been made by a lady called Angela Dobson (aka Pollypurplehorse) who makes some amazing projects! So I sat down and tried to figure out how it had been made. I have posted a link below to how I made mine. I do hope you'll have a go too. It is quite involved, but is well worth all the time spent!

For this first exploding box card with drawers, I used First Edition Christmas Promise papers:-







This is the second one that I made - the link to the video is below. Apologies for the quality of the video - it was late at night, so the lighting was not great, I was quite tired, and hadn't realised that the camera angle wasn't quite right either!
For this box I used the Dovecraft Little Red Robin Range.







Exploding Box Card With Drawers Video Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment