Blog Archive

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Advent Calendar Drawers

A lady from one of my demo's gave me some templates and instructions for various gift boxes, and bags etc, and in amongst them was instructions on how to make a set of Advent Calendar drawers. I tweaked the instructions slightly as I didn't have any matchboxes, and made my own square matchboxes. I then stuck the matchboxes together in sets of 3, and then stuck 4 sets of 3 together in a carousel. I did the same with the other 4 sets of 3 (making sure I did them the opposite way round to the first ones). then I glued one set on top of the other, and decorated them.
I used Dovecraft Little Red Robin papers and embellishments. To finish off, I used the Jingle bells from the Helz Cuppelditch "Christmas Village" range as handles for the drawers.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment